Full scale replica of Boeing 737 ADF radio
• Warm white backlight, yellow digit and dual concentric encoder
• Realistic design with real size dimensions
• Backlighted text in the display area for ADF/ANT selections
• Direct daisy-chain connection to MCP737 through single 5 pole cable (provided)
• Easy jumper selection to set ADF1 or ADF2 functionality
• 5 pole connection cable ( 70 cm - provided )
• The module is supplied with aluminium fasteners, screws and nuts (optional original ¼ turn fastners)
• Compatible with Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator Steam Edition, Prepar 3D ( V1, V2 and V3), Project Magenta, PROSIM737, SimAvionics, PMDG737NGX, iFly737, LVLD767, xPlane.
• 5 yellow digit active frequency display
• 5 yellow digit standby frequency display
• Front-plate with warm white backlight
• TFR pushbutton: swap standby/active frequencies
• Dual concentric encoder with custom made knobs
ADF737 is an expansion module and requires MCP737EL or MCP737PRO/PRO2 to operate. Due to the continue evolution of the flight simulation field we always update the compatibilities, please verify on our section "Technical and documents".
Why choosing us?
Our ADF737 connects directly to MCP737PRO/PRO2/EL in daisy-chain together with the other modules. The MCP737 takes on charge all the connected modules, dealing the communication between them. For this reason ADF737 does not require further driver installations or software configurations and does not take USB doors on the pc. Behind the panel the thickness is besides of 20 mm.
Price: € 215,00 + VAT
P/N: ADF737 | Availability: 1